3301 Straight Tapered Gorbi Stretch Sun Faded Aqua Marine
The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 straight tapered jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
Gorbi stretch Denim Organic
An organic cotton 3x1 right hand twill stretch denim, created with ROICA™ EF yarns to optimize the stretch recovery in a sustainable way.
- 10.2 oz Stretch denim
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Sun Faded Aqua Marine
A deeply faded denim shade, remaining its original color around the seams.
Art. nr.: 51003-C300-B469