WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached.
- Socks can be returned if they are sealed in their original packaging.
- Women’s swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal is still intact.
- Underwear cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.
- Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one.
- No return on fragrances.
Final sale items are not eligible for return
If an item(s) were shipped incorrectly (i.e. wrong item, color, or size), tazpremium.com will gladly issue a full refund for the purchase price including the shipping cost, if applicable. Once we receive the item(s) back, the refund, or replacement will be issued promptly.
tazpremium.com is not liable for any ordering errors made by the customer. Errors will be validated against the original invoice, and the entire process may take 2-4 weeks.
Any defective item(s) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If purchased from tazpremium.com, returns of defective item(s) may qualify for a full refund if received within the 15 day time period pursuant to tazpremium.com's return policy. If defective item(s) purchased from tazpremium.com are received after the 15 day return period, returns will only qualify for partial credit or repair at our sole discretion.
You may ship them back to our warehouse. We only accept returns by courier, such as Canada Post and United States Postal Service (USPS); any other means will be refused.
For all international orders, be aware that you are responsible for customs charges, taxes and all other fees associated with the return. We urge you to contact your chosen shipping courier to minimize these fees.We suggest you ship your return package pre-paid and insured with a regular service. To save time and potentially money we suggest writing “Return of Canadian goods” on the box.If we receive a return package with customs charges, taxes or other fees, we will deduct these from the reimbursement.