501 Original Fit Jeans Black
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? With a classic straight leg and iconic styling, they’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- The original straight fit jean
- All-American style
- A blank canvas for self-expression
How it Fits
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh
- Sits at your waist
- Straight leg
- Measurements from size 32:
- Front rise: 12.25"
- Knee: 18.625"
- Leg opening: 17"
Composition & Care
- 100% cotton
- Non-stretch Denim
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually do wash your jeans, machine wash cold; Wash and dry inside out with like colors, preferably with a liquid detergent