The 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The 5620 3D Zip Knee skinny jeans is based on the original Elwood design from 1996. A 3D effect is created by permanently molding around the hip. A hybrid design based on a GP Moto racing trouser and a work wear pant. Featuring a curved zip at knee position.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight from top to bottom
- Knee pads, 1 sided curved zip
- Zip & button closure
Slander Black Superstretch
This style is crafted from a compact denim. A smart multi-fiber blend that offers an excellent stretch and recovery, feels soft to the skin and is breathable. Combining an authentic look and modern functionality.
- Superior stretch and recovery
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
- Sustainable TENCEL™ branded lyocell fibers are harvested from certified wood sources and made using a closed loop production process.
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
New Dark Aged
Broken-in with dark fade marks. The denim retains its original base shade.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $150
Regular priced items may be returned up to 15 days following the date of delivery. Your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging.
Get in touch with us for more info at email@example.com
or lookup our FAQs!