The 5620 G-Star Elwood was the first jean constructed from the G-Star 3D Denim approach. Introduced in 1996, this unique method was invented by Head Designer Pierre Morisset as he replicated the moulded jeans worn by a passing motorcyclist, which had become formed to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The 5620 Custom mid skinny jeans is based on the original Elwood design from 1996. Angled seams at upper leg refer to an authentic GP Moto racing trouser where the inspiration for this model is found.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight from top to bottom
- Knee pads
- Zip & button closure
Elto Petrol Superstretch
Elto Petrol superstretch has an opulent petrol shade derived from crossing over the warp, which has been dyed with Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff with a black weft made out of recycled plastic bottles.
- Weight 9 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch, superb recovery
- Soft handfeel
- 61% Cotton, 26% Polyester (Recycled Repreve), 12% Viscose, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Repreve®-branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles
Art. nr.: 60907-B473-A834
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $150
Regular priced items may be returned up to 15 days following the date of delivery. Your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging.
Get in touch with us for more info at email@example.com
or lookup our FAQs!