For all your winter needs, we updated our best-selling Adirondack Boot to perform in even harsher conditions. With a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit for enhanced range of motion, the waterproof Adirondack III features warming insulation, cushioned insoles, fluffy faux fur collars, and innovative outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Cold-weather rated to withstand temperatures as low as -32C (that's -25.6F), this boot is ideal for the mountains, the city, and everywhere in between.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft, Faux fur collar
- Non-wicking laces
- 10mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool lining, 8mm sherpa lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy snow, Heavy rain
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $150
Regular priced items may be returned up to 15 days following the date of delivery. Your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging.
Get in touch with us for more info at email@example.com
or lookup our FAQs!