It's not the biggest coat we make but don't let its small stature fool you. The Ballistic Bomber's 650 FP 80/20 down can easily cause you to forget it's winter. And when things get really frigid, its detachable hood and functional blue fox fur ruff are there to back you up.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 27 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper at Front
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs and Hem
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Blue Fox Fur
Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 80/20 Down, 650 Fill Power
Durable Cotton Nylon, Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $150
Regular priced items may be returned up to 15 days following the date of delivery. Your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging.
Get in touch with us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
or lookup our FAQs!