Graphic 16 Rijks Story Sweater
This is one of the styles we designed celebrating the year of Rembrandt. This is part of the ongoing collaboration with the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The pattern pieces are cut from the life size artwork, therefore each garment is unique.
- Hood with cross over front- drawstrings
- Kangaroo pocket- reinforced entry
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- Long sleeves- straight inset
- G-Star RAW embroidery at chest
Heavy Hodson Sweat Unbrushed Organic Night Watch Allover
This sweater is cut from a rich sweat fabric with a soft touch. The looped terry interior remains unbrushed to create a wicking feature. Executed in an allover Rijks print. Inspired by the most iconic painting of Rembrandt –the night watch- Recoloured in deep indigo and cut from a life size artwork.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, terry looped inside
- Allover printed Night Watch inspired
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
Imperial Blue/Mazarine Blue Allover
Art. nr.: D15623-B864-6441