A furless alternative to the Anguille, the Knowlesville jacket features a DWR (durable water repellent) treated Bluesign certified cotton/nylon shell to stop tears, wind, and rain in their tracks and RDS (responsible down standard) certified 650FP 80/20 goose down to keep you warm and cozy for seasons to come.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 28" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way YKK Metal Zipper and Hidden Snap Front Placket
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 80/20 Down, 650 Fill Power
Durable Cotton Nylon, Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $150
Regular priced items may be returned up to 15 days following the date of delivery. Your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging.
Get in touch with us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
or lookup our FAQs!