Quite possibly the warmest bomber jacket on the market, the Ladriere Bomber utilizes a toasty RDS (responsible down standard) certified 750FP 9/10 goose down to take the chill out of cold weather. Its Bluesign certified memory polyester shell resists wrinkles and is always ready to go and treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for increased water repellency.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 26" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Rib-Knit Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper at Front
- Lower Zippered Welt Pockets with Additional Flap-and-Snap Closure and Zippered Patch Pocket on Sleeve with Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Knuckles Metal Logo
- Rib-Knit Cuffs and Bottom Band
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 90/10 Goose Down, 750 Fill Power
Mid Weight Polyester Memory Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $150
Regular priced items may be returned up to 15 days following the date of delivery. Your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging.
Get in touch with us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
or lookup our FAQs!