Form or function? Why not have both? Whether you're braving the wilds of the Canadian tundra or battling a polar vortex on your way to work, The Stirling Parka's DWR (durable water repellent) coating, breathable cotton/nylon shell, premium 80/20 down, and detachable fur-trimmed hood will hold you down with style to spare.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood Stand Collar Durable Two-Way Metal YKK Zipper and Hidden Storm Placket
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Side Seam Vents
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Blue Fox Fur
Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 80/20, 650 Fill Power
Durable Cotton Nylon, Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.